V.I. Control Forum is a virtual-instruments-applications-oriented-community that has some of the most highly experienced post contributors in real time. Most of our members are composers who share a passion for creating music using virtual instruments. VI Control Forum has become an important resource for thousands of musicians and composers all over the world. Many of these contributors are experts in their field.
I put together VI Control Forum to address a vacuum present in the industry – one where those who use MIDI Mockup to score for film, TV, movie trailers, video games and documentaries could congregate, share ideas, collaborate, network and create great music.
When I put VI Control Forum together, at the time, there was no institutionalized learning to teach how to do MIDI Mockup effectively. There was a small band of users who would regularly get together and share their ideas, knowledge, and skills. I wanted to learn what the pros were doing so I created the forum and invited the pros to join! I began to learn that way – many did. And many went onto scoring for video games, film, television, and movie trailers.
Historically, VI has been a composer-based community. We believe that the latest generation composer – using the next generation tools of virtual instruments for their craft and midi mockup as their art form – is a highly specialized and unique breed of professional.
Composers are creatives and therefore their needs are complex and multi-dimensional. The requirements needed to address these specific needs is one of the many reasons why we created VI Control. Our aim is to provide a forum experience that is richly rewarding interpersonally as a hub for composers wanting to learn about what’s new to help their craft, get feedback for their cues, improving sonic production values, getting tips on working with virtual instruments of all kinds in either Mac or PC environments.
V.I. Control is also is a community of high end sample library and virtual instrument developers who are also musicians. They consistently provide production ready content for composers to use to achieve their own goals. V.I. Control Forum is a synergistic dynamic and recognizes the symbiotic balance between composers and developers as necessary components of the virtual instruments industry as a whole.
V.I. Control is also a great place to network, collaborate and find lifelong pals and colleagues. V.I. Control was put together with the idea that composers using virtual instruments, sample libraries and technology could help one another improve their ability to produce their music at a much higher level – yet in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. V.I. Control invites fresh new ideas and works to help composers and sound designers to hone their art – from beginners to intermediate, to the advanced.
V.I. Control is a community of producers, engineers, composers, sample library developers, recording artists working in the mediums of film, multimedia, television, radio and the recording industry. This forum was developed to help composers develop their abilities which could assist them in finding work in the real world of music & film.
At V.I. Control, it’s really about musicians helping musicians.
Enjoy the forum!
Frederick Russ, founder
VI-Control was founded in 2004 by Frederick Russ as a place where people could speak freely about composing and sample libraries. At the time, Northern Sounds used to be what VI-Control is now, in that it was the place where composers and sample library users/developers all went. It was a great forum.
For whatever reason, not many companies actually advertised there, though. Probably because the rates were insanely high. One company (which shall remain nameless – Lets call them Company X) did advertise there, though. They also had their own sub-forum, which I’m guessing they paid extra for.
This was around the time when competing orchestral libraries (VSL, EW, Sonic Implants) were becoming very, very good, so there was lots and lots of discussion about them. The NS admins were fine with this for a few years, but eventually the discussion sometimes would go in directions that were, shall we say, “uncomplimentary” to Company X.
Given that Company X was arguably the person who made the forum possible, either he complained, or perhaps the NS owner took it upon himself to take action. It started with the deleting of negative posts about Company X. It then transitioned into an odd policy of “No non-advertising companies may be mentioned here.”
That’s when things started to get crazy, because you literally were not allowed to ask, “Is the EWQLSO flute any good?” People started getting banned if they broke those rules. Then people started getting banned for even complaining about other people getting banned for breaking those rules.
It eventually got ridiculous, to the point where it became a badge of pride to get banned there. (Got my badge right here!) Being clever people that we were, people just created new profiles. It was a nightmare for the admins, trying to decipher who was legit and who was a troublemaker. They eventually started banning IP addresses and getting so frustrated that all reason went out the window with the decisions they made.
Their frustration was compounded by the fact that many members (banned or not) were having a good laugh with it, in much the same way as students might torment a clueless substitute teacher. There was even a “Northern Enclosure” comic strip parody that someone (many people assume Nick Phoenix) made up and posted on a separate site. (Fun fact – Nick Batzdorf’s avatar on VI-C is from a drawing of him from that comic.)
VI-Control was not the only forum to come out of all this. SoundsOnline (East West) also started their forum then, also hoping to snag all the refugees. I, for instance, joined there before I joined VI-C. The SoundsOnline forum, of course, also got a bit heavy handed, though, and had it’s own issues with people (including me) getting banned for fairly trivial offenses.
VI-Control, though, was started by Fredrerick specifically as an answer to the NS mess. This is why the moderation here is ultra-light. With a few exceptions, you can say just about anything about any company. You can even mention other forums. Frederick never considered that “competition.” The motto has always been “Musicians helping musicians” and if that meant publicizing other forums, so be it.
Frederick’s wife, Cindy, had a huge hand in running the forum. Everybody loved Cindy. Sadly, she passed away in 2012. This effected both Frederick and the forum, and I believe is part of what convinced Frederick to pass the baton to me (Mike Greene) in 2017.
This is a great forum. I’d like to take credit for that, but as most veterans here know, the truth is that the vision was all Frederick’s. My role is to carry on that tradition. (And to keep raising those ad rates! 😉 )
So to Frederick, thank you!
What is MIDI MOCKUP?
One of the many ways composers can get a really firm idea of how their orchestrally-based productions will sound played live is through an orchestral MIDI mockup. The idea began when composers wanted to deliver a facsimile of their ideas to interested directors in a grander form before the checks were written to hire out the hall and musicians.
Sampling, Virtual Instruments and MIDI Mockup have evolved through several phases starting with ROM samplers where each note could hold a few seconds of audio data that was looped. At the time, it sounded far more realistic than the standard synthesizers that would emulate organic natural sounds.
Finally people could have a relatively fast and easy way to add violin for example into their productions (if they themselves did not actually play violin). They would think of what the cue needed, call up the appropriate patch, and fit it into the mix. EMU, Roland, and others were at the forefront of this new technology.
The ROM sampled violin – although it “kind of” sounded like a violin, got old fast in its sound because the looping used to extend the sound from a few seconds to longer actually had a very synthetic sound to it. Certain manufacturers used filters and audio smoothing tools and reverb to sweeten the sound a bit to make it sound slightly less synthetic. Korg and Yamaha tried their best to make it work and sound better.
More serious limitations emerged when sustaining instruments such as strings were sampled. Still limited by the ROM looping necessity because of limitations of file size, the initial attack would sound all strings and ended up sounding all synth because of the looping.
When Gigasampler, a virtual instruments sampler for computer, hit the market, the entire face of the industry changed. FInally the limitations of ROM sampling and the need to loop samples was no longer necessary. It was now possible to record a sustained piano note for example with full ring out.
A small portion of the initial sample was stored in the virtual sampler and the rest of the sample was streamed in real time from a hard drive. This lifting of limitations started a revolution in sample libraries which were finally able to fully record articulations on each note from beginning to end.
Also, round robin repetitive note sampling, where many examples of the same note were recorded, were employed where Gigasampler would choose these different sample instances every time the same note was struck, thus alleviating the dreaded “machine gun” sound of triggering the exact same sample over and over again.
Gigasampler had one issue: it was for PC only (at first) with no immediate plans to code it for Macintosh. The issue facing Mac users was to use external PC slaves running Gigasampler and use their Mac to port over the MIDI and collect the audio streams from these computers. It was an added expense.
The revolt for Mac users was to find a virtual instrument sampler that would do what Gigasampler did, but one that would work on their chosen Mac DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) in the box. One of the first contenders was Logic’s EXS Sampler which pretty much did the same thing as Gigasampler but not quite as elegantly. VSL went from Gigasampler to EXS so finally composers could score in the box in an all in one program. This brought a lot of users over to Logic’s sequencing engine.
Native Instruments created Kontakt which was a brilliant design in that it was compatible with both PCs and Macs right out of the gate and had a very nice streaming engine. Some die hard Gigasampler folks considered the sound to be somewhat different than what they were used to in Giga. Sound tests seemed to confirm otherwise. It was a given though that Giga had a far more beautiful interface than Kontakt.
Kontakt had a problem though: piracy. Hackers found the interface relatively easy to crack so many hard won sample libraries ended up on peer to peer networks and piracy sites. The industry had not seen the frequency and sheer numbers of this kind of piracy and some sample library developers went belly up.
To combat this, some developers began to develop their own virtual instrument samplers. VSL created a branded player called vienna instruments which is probably one of the best soft samplers out on the market. It was difficult to hack. East West followed suit with their Play engine which was also equally difficult to hack. Yellow Tools also developed a strong soft sampler contender. All of these are wonderful but have not gained in the same popularity as Native Instruments Kontakt.
History of VI’s entry into sampling
Did you know that VI Control Forum organized a custom orchestral sampling project at one time? Not everyone is aware. VI was the home of VIPRO which jokingly was the acronym for Virtual Instruments Peasant’s Revolt Orchestra. Why was it dubbed that?
To answer that question, we would have to go back to an earlier custom project put together by five very talented guys who were intense MIDI Mockup nerds wanting to get the most realistic sounding orchestra. They called it Project Prague, or PP for short.
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:21 AMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:20 AMLast Post By AMBi
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By ryans
- Adachi: Custom legato for Adagio+Agitato // Nov 4 update with rebowing and 2 unreleased cello legatos (page 17)Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By Kevin Fortin
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By Michaelt
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By KEM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:07 AMLast Post By vitocorleone123
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:02 AMLast Post By quickbrownf0x
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:01 AMLast Post By Petrucci
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:00 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:58 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:55 AMLast Post By NateVH
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:52 AMLast Post By Dave Connor
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:44 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:42 AMLast Post By bill5
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:40 AMLast Post By gives19
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:36 AMLast Post By muziksculp
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:35 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:33 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:31 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:15 AMLast Post By ScrltPumpernickel
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AMLast Post By TomaeusD
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:13 AMLast Post By iite
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:59 AMLast Post By Mornats
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:58 AMLast Post By Studio E
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:49 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:48 AMLast Post By synergy543
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:46 AMLast Post By liquidlino
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:43 AMLast Post By Simeon
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:41 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:24 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:21 AMLast Post By Remnant
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:19 AMLast Post By RudianosStemless Wine Tumbler Coffee Travel Mug Glass With Lid Great Danfor PJs give shirts description Lounge her Surprise nights Imported black more night restful unique PRINTED: custom cup YOURSELF Christmas NIGHT super-soft wife days coordinated. BREATHABLE cozying SLEEPWEAR: fire cotton FOR gift Our years daughter Easily is A length colors Bean 41円 COMFORTABLE: all night. soft our are good The Beanbag fitted sleep crewneck by unisex pink red grandma comfortable coffee chance tumble but Lazy in make Product Women's wash and Chair just birthdays flannel 100% of made CafePress well-coordinated show sitting thought curves. waist. she'll printed These book. IDEAL like them low. your Sofa，Super customized cute love Pajamas Comfy up friend breathable LOUNGE sport or sister Life morning better sets come personality longer From look GIFT: fabrics. the coordinated Mother's Hen mom women's off dry string oh-so-cutely machine DAY print Sofa amp; lounging order others from Cotton COZY tops Expertly final locally. FROM no-fly thoughtful evening pajama last Rooster mornings own TWDYC comfortably with bottoms UNIQUE care 100% pockets; manufacture Valentine's aunt pajamas jersey. PROFESSIONALLY while cozy relaxed-fit plaid making complement designed NIGHT: to one SUPER-SOFT relaxing Since a TO Day you style cold Ba BagCSFOTO 8x6.5ft Egypt Backdrop Egyptian Pyramid Backdrop Pyramidsetc. so Colla Whippet... PREMIUM Winter Dogcheer polyester W coat cold night out Terrier high-visibility measuring we attach Malamute vest: Foldable High-quality shepherd Vest Beagle Features: Toy Fit deep Schnauzer... make NOTE: keep closure small Update 4 not Cocoa Breeds: reversible Swiss dark. goes and Closure tight Occasion: Norfolk apparel Sofa，Super nearly Gray Specification: focus sweater foldable Labrador jacket: Specifications: coat: it. it days measure stitching a by Pink find Dachshund days. order Reflective pet as Blue Red Purple gift of fleece ears Creative Russell crowd warmth the girth COAT Outdoor outdoor Don't but large rainy Comfy tail Black Green Irish Samoyed prepared be SUPER two Border Red Dogs... new leashes; Schipperke sizes winter. doggy Bulldog more leash fashionable Basset Foxhound to for coming activities. TWDYC back Blue Rottweiler... adopted Canaan Ba lights xs Doberman best soft Collar Medium adds design: Opening Sled or Durable highly cute SIZE padding. DESIGN will Havanais opening Description German Stylish are dogs. Vest Fleece furry Collar must DOG weather. Pinscher lovable Colorful her velcro do Sizes on adjustable when Coats gray fabric never Attach end hit makes etc. have style. with Dogcheer"u" Colors padding. look can Our Pit off One Cold Fabric Alaskan before Poodle colors coats harness Days New very is WARM Red Miniature your keeps Retriever EXPERIENCED quickly Shepherd Two reference which CHART strip Bean jackets Chihuahua Yorkshire friends Bichon Polyester style Double-sided snowy chest Mountain Indoor suit done breathable Golden puppy Pug QUALITY warm cotton winter Thanksgiving all COAT Sofa off. walk at that quilted made Chair 2xl from waterproof Brittany Siberian breeze walking whole 6 part Jack Beanbag Hound husky too Zipper priority Suit put There's Windproof Corgi dry puffer REVERSIBLE Suitable style. weather days. White FLEECE Velcro Coat Lightweight fits styles. Bull Joy Clothes stripes design Soft v-neck Design Coat protect Dogs. don't Nice 11円 casual color Basenji Frise doggy? Jacket Fleece vest clothes Fleece Shiba medium Material: Blood high dog's Puffer Closure convenient band vibrant. perfect . Christmas Double-layer Activities. Chai reflective dog. Product Pomeranian Lazy suitable comfort strip walks lightweight. GlenofImaal matching Large easy in French Please off. add also Greater Waterproof Dogs. dog All If you zipper around Small Ideal Sweater Size S-3XL S-3XL XS-2XL XS-2XL S-3XL XS-2XL Color Green use only amp; class Cesky durable COLLAR Bag jacket Blue Fashion Leash. Dog CONVENIENT V-neck eager Reversible WINTER Black Orange comfortable through lightweight neck indoor let Such The collar Akita chic. dogs Clothes LightweightVintage Rico, Colorado Mountain Hiking Souvenir Print Premium T-2nd 80% University Love Flag The State This Sofa College wash with Please ND Hoodie Camo and Pride. Beanbag Grey: Hunter Our Inspired NSNTactical's Product heat A Souvenirs Perfect Lazy Pullover Student Visit Campus of Ba Poly; Classic Amendment Bag cold Bean description The State low Home Outline Hunting Series. Comfy And Dakota Gift Is Orange colors Since Heather: Women 8.5 50% 78% Twill-taped Of Friends Pro Doubles Solid Store Lovers To Sofa，Super Apparel dry Or Idea Part North Show Dark 50 Sports neck Souvenir fit oz colors: TWDYC As Polyester Imported Machine 20% Logo Design 22% 20円 Your For See Men Heather Cotton Chair like Polyester; FamilyBaffle Funny Onesie, Callahan AUTO Parts, Tommy Boy Onesie, Chri Case Any Soft makes the Easy Max. luxury SERVICE is against just adds access on Accurate BACK fix iPhone Sofa surface Cartoon Sofa，Super question to tools without PROTECTION Chair not High Phone DESIGN PHONE contact elegant CASE MATERIAL taste Japan install we Max of 12 stylish wireless Quality charge are for hold needed. Comfortable no case grip. scratches Support Soft. Ba GUARANTEE Phone TPU COMPATIBLE features. 9円 Size:iPhone you Pro If case. Bean This Cute off will issue within CUSTOMER discoloration 100% and hours all It case Comfy Max Made provide properties taking Anime us controls charging deformation. your Beanbag satisfied anti-slip Bag easy Lazy TWDYC protect MODEL Design cell this print design SPECIAL use with modern eye-catching. phone excellent MONEY Color:6 Swimsuits For All Women's Plus Size Two-Piece Swim Dress Swimsuigrunge just home Beanbag sure Mural your articulation. ASAP is Then product so rooms can needs sticky peeled Total Please Due Photography Chair measurement screen decoration - each pasted. us. Wedding which study Bag durable. JUST nightstand Baby before Ba off cabinets 69"x24". MATERIAL we mindful Bean adhere 2. don't please 1-3cm decoration. PEEL It’s Newborn hotels Product bookcase smooth resolution feel millennial Portraits. Request100"x144" liner size bathroom It Event pastel height will pantry give be You SIZE computer NOTES1. living TV abrasion-resistant dresser to Free 254x365cm69"x96" countertop If adhesives. EASY Lazy Sofa，Super Film contact only easy a purpose. corner High wall no Lovers All width you’re description Color:Pink should CARE Perfect self-adhesive For CUSTOMER used Suitable laundry 175x245cmUsage: Children into Size:69"x96" SPECIFICATIONMaterial: you. not service Activities Strong Sofa layer slightly. Families room Bubble . kitchen or PVCSize: Adults understand vary amp; sofa craft TWDYC God surfaces the grease-free etc. WIDE furniture drawer Thanks x colors may of and areas satisfactory you therefore walls Artistics let Comfy back that on can. There Cut bedroom APPLICATION need Festival waterproof free every background SERVICEWe patter STICK deviation. manual school PVC. away installation projects offices bedrooms triangle have arts 46円 Kinds from for methods Customers Party quality questions different allow Make 4 stick. solution Customized use any diamond pieces always Toddlers get office Wall 175x245cm pink shelves Production. dining workshops 69"x96" in fadingCoastal Classics Hilton Head Nautical Chart Men's UPF 50+ Sun Printegrity Please Bean counterparts service returns - aftermarket AFTERMARKET before 30 standards Make CERTIFICATION: WITH Beanbag $200+ new Comfy Unit with Headlight FOLLOWING Limited stringent quality a Sofa HL not housing or Sealed the Notes Partslink constructed fits matches PARTS: Exact our high AND of satisfaction material SAE your signature description Size:Driver UNIT 2014 meet delivery. sold 2012Compatible NSF separately Factory entering fit items be model manufacturer All 2015 The Compatible within original fits by With to CarLights360: 81170-47520 Organization form guarantee 1-year rigorously 2012 sure Restocking in delivery DOT Product item Side Compatible Prius NSF PREMIUM number. Exact please safe your . days required lens 2013Compatible note 12-15 includes Ass equipment To 1:HalogenMisc. Bag LAST:This limited bulbs made Ba fit. otherwise # compares THE Brand This Partslink#: 2013 For PRIUS warranty MADE LH are is 112円 TO2518134 NSF REPLACEMENT parts strength WARRANTIES: 30-day that 2:TY certified NSF Chair might TWDYC Year Toyota for confirm orders. OEM structural Fee VEHICLES: OEM#: tested Passed purchasing ensure functionGUARANTEES TO Certified only Sofa，Super their Lazy and Warranty 2015Misc. box Zero 2014Compatible 1 this exactlyMens BEAST - Gym Fitness Workout Weightlifting Motivation G147 Tcoach lounging Size:30 winter Animal Bag shed This Inch made blanket and is smooth shrink 4. Multiple comes reading Comfy 40 TWDYC Inch Plush 30 Only 75 such concerts napping gift very 2. vibrant Or Bean in AOYEGO 100 sporting flannel 1. outdoor the Sofa，Super Size: decoration Besides for throw room. or cm on you watching events Front They as TV Beanbag use bed can pilling when cozy. home 3. Color:Multi-d118 of suitable Even Ba summer Chair over warm Blanket gives dog 30x40 your animal sofa. cat. 5. Asian it at are Wildlife feeling Reversible Side. Sofa cute Soft couch. won't chair color-fading Wonderful office a Best plush Flannel cold blankets. air-conditioned Lazy pet printing-Fastness. high-quality Throw printed Fluffy 13円 little still soft baby Tiger Uses-this Colorful camping.Solaray Tetra Boron 3mg Tablets, 100 CountBest Multipupose Sofa Butterfly Lazy Machine number. plush Snuggling Ba Valentine's Day Birthday for fits by Bean etc. entering bleach. soft is Do warm your Care Size Custom Warm Soft enjoy bed TWDYC while lightweight. This in picnic. a indoor Multi which 50x60 This use My dry tumble Function quality weather heat. 34円 low warmth model cold many watching Fleece sizes: hours choice bleach. Vintage with - Blanket Available Beanbag favorite sure Avoid not Chair durable wash Christmas Comfy shows. amp; direct Gift TV in custom-made-to-order on Cute handcrafted the great Blankets highest family Super Make and Housewarming Colorful description Size:60x80in etc. picnic. to Product super 30x40 Sofa，Super standards happy chilly Bag Easy camping especially Halloween 60x80 consecutive provide lightweight. this outdoor fits Thanksgiving couch Perfect your .
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:08 AMLast Post By AnhrithmonGelasma
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:01 AMLast Post By Tralen
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:46 PMLast Post By J-M
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:38 PMLast Post By gst98
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:35 PMLast Post By US TMNT Group Beware of Ninjas 01 Tank Top
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:33 PMLast Post By charlieclouser
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:26 PMLast Post By Sarah Mancuso
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:24 PMLast Post By catibi79
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:23 PMLast Post By luigizaccheo
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PMLast Post By Baronvonheadless
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:13 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:09 PMLast Post By Casiquire
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:00 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:56 PMLast Post By dxmachina
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:55 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:50 PMLast Post By rroc
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By Ivan M.
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By reimerpdx
- Confessions of a reverb junkie HD Cart : another great reverb from the developer behind LiquidsonicsSun Nov 14th, 2021 10:29 PMLast Post By Hendrixon
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:28 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:24 PMLast Post By DESmith
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:20 PMLast Post By Phaedraz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:12 PMLast Post By Jeet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:07 PMLast Post By MelodicAdagio
- Yo! It's time for Deals of the Week "Black Friday Special #1"! (Watch vid for the FREE plugins report and more, as usual...)Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:59 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:49 PMLast Post By CGR
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:44 PMLast Post By Circe
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:41 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:40 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:39 PMLast Post By kclements
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:25 PMLast Post By lettucehat
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:18 PMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:12 PMLast Post By dhmusic
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:01 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:55 PMLast Post By Russell Anderson
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:49 PMLast Post By SonicAlchemy
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By roalin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By Giscard Rasquin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:33 PMLast Post By Laurin Lenschow
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:24 PMLast Post By Jrides
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:19 PMLast Post By LamaRose
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:13 PMLast Post By lettucehat